venerdì 21 gennaio 2011

Golden Globe 2011... fashion parade! The best and the wrost!

Emma Stone in her Calvin Klein dress is absolutely my favourite. I love clean lines and amazing pink colour...also hair and minimalistic jewells make her gorgeus!


And now other dresses that i like very much:
click down to have more pics!



Anne Hataway's dress deserves to be showed by the back...she's stunning!


Angelina Jolie wears a gorgeus sparkling green dress, it is a Versace. I'm fancy about green dresses, infact i love Catherine ZEta-Jones Monique Lhulier dress...simply divine!


Another three dresses make me breathless. The gaudy Calvin Klein dress worn by Clair Daines; the sexy marmaid blck dress of Zac Posen worn y Eva Longoria... really beautiful... and the extra sparkling Marchesa dress worn by Olivia Wild,dream of every girl... but i should say that i don't like her hair, maybe something of more sofisticate would be better.
What do i say about J.Lo.'s dress?  Zuhair Murad is a great designer, love it, and i'm crazy about the mantle.





And now, i'll show you dresses which leave me undecided. I don't know if i like them or not.


She's is beautiful, and the dress too, but maybe little bit boring.

Since Alber Elbaz has done H&M collaboration, I dislike him... and dress is nice, beautiful color, but i don't like it on Julienne Moore.

January Jones wears this amazing Versace dress. I'm a big fan of Donatella and January is gorgeus, but i have seen it on turquoise and i believe it's much more beautiful.

I adore Leighton Meester and i love her style. I'm mad about burberry...and dress i gorgeus...but maybe it isn't the right dress for golden globe.
Jimmy Choo shoes... to die for!

As I've already said I like green dresses, but this isn't one of my favourite. She is Mila Kunis and she wears Vera Wang.

I realy appreciate Jil Sander SS2011 collection, and i believe the Tilda seems younger worn it...but maybe too sporty ft golden globe? 
I like Lea Michelle dress, but there is something wrong.
It's Oscar De la Renta.

And now the wrong outfits!
boring, boring, boring... and brooch on shoulder? What does it means??
  She's Nicole Kidman and wears Prada.
 I don't like Heidi Klum stylr... and thisis another confirm. Marc Jacobs dress is beautiful, but maybe  it's better worn int on the beach.


Beautiful dress...but not for Golden Globe. She is Michelle Williams in Valentino.

Helena Bonham Carter and Vivienne Westwood.. a very wxplosive mix. She is simply herself.

I'm not sure if it is a Nina Ricci or a Gucci. She's not elegant, she not a twenty years old girl...she is a woman!

No...i don't like anything of this dress. Natalie Portman olf

I like the dress, it is a Jenny Peckham. I don't like her hair.

Sofia Vergara wears a Vera Wang. Can you believe tha it is a Vea Wang? I don't like it.




What do you think about Golden Globes red carpet? Which is your favourite dress? What do yu really dislike?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

leave me yuor fashion opinion <3

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mew Mew